-   -   Macros deleted from an Excel,but I keep getting security warning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405330-macros-deleted-excel-but-i-keep-getting-security-warning.html)

George D

Macros deleted from an Excel,but I keep getting security warning

I had several macros in an Excel workbook and have deleted them, but I still
keep getting the Macro security warning when I open the workbook. This
woekbook does not open automatically when I start Excel. If anyone can give
me some advice or how to go about solving this problem it would be much
appreciated.

Gary''s Student

Macros deleted from an Excel,but I keep getting security warning

In addition to deleting the macros, you must also delete the modules that
used to contain the macros.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200766

"George D" wrote:

I had several macros in an Excel workbook and have deleted them, but I still
keep getting the Macro security warning when I open the workbook. This
woekbook does not open automatically when I start Excel. If anyone can give
me some advice or how to go about solving this problem it would be much
appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Macros deleted from an Excel,but I keep getting security warning

Debra Dalgleish has instructions with pictures:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros