Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

Hi everyone,

I use excel VBA to log a live manufacturing process and e-mail an alert if
values stray outside allowable limits.

The security warning for e-mailing halts all excel and I lose the feed and
data until it is acknowledged. Can I disable the warning? I am trying to
avoid editting the local machines registry just yet.

Much apreciated,

mstanbury

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's on this page:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

Outlook Redemption
http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/

"fhjfhgjf" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use excel VBA to log a live manufacturing process and e-mail an alert

if
values stray outside allowable limits.

The security warning for e-mailing halts all excel and I lose the feed

and
data until it is acknowledged. Can I disable the warning? I am trying

avoid editting the local machines registry just yet.

Much apreciated,

mstanbury

--

Dave Peterson