Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

Look for an item on Redemptiion.

--

HTH

RP

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
Check out this link. Ron is the Guru of E-mailing from Excel

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

HTH

"fhjfhgjf" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use excel VBA to log a live manufacturing process and e-mail an alert

if
values stray outside allowable limits.

The security warning for e-mailing halts all excel and I lose the feed

and
data until it is acknowledged. Can I disable the warning? I am trying

avoid editting the local machines registry just yet.

Much apreciated,

mstanbury