Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send e-mail from Excel VBA without Security Warning?

Hi everyone,

I am using Excel and VBA to pull and store data from a live manufacturing
process, and to automatically e-mail a warning to the production manager when
the process values drift outside allowable limits.

How do I bypass the Security warning that Excel generates? (Preferably
without reg edit). While the warning is active other Excel processes cease
and I lose the live feed to the data.

If anyone could help I would REally appreciate it.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly using CDO. See Ron de Bruin's site:

Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy