Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default .SendMail how do you turn off Alert "This program is trying tosend...

I want this automated without having to wait?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Simon" wrote in message ...
I want this automated without having to wait?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Les is offline

Default .SendMail how do you turn off Alert "This program is trying to sen

Hi Simon,

Try this site.....

http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlclickyes.html

--
Les

"Simon" wrote:

I want this automated without having to wait?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default .SendMail how do you turn off Alert "This program is trying to

Good call Les!! I found this 'solution' a couple of months ago. As far as I
know, you can't disable Outlook's Object Model Guard. This prevents people
from using Outlook to send 'spam' mail. However, for those of us who need to
send multiple legitimate emails, Object Model Guard is more of a nuisance
than anything else. Anyway, just run that clickyes utility and it will allow
you to send multiple emails without having to click 'yes' to allow Outlook to
send an email every five seconds. The Object Model Guard will still pop up,
and you will be prompted with the 'Allow...' message, but the yes button will
automatically be engaged after five seconds, and thus, the process will
essentially be automated.

Regards,
Ryan--

--