Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Office Versions

I have multple versions of Office installed on my machine. Prior to Office
2007, whichever version of Excel that I used last is what Windows would open
an xls file with. E.G. If I last used Excel 2003, then opened Windows
Explorer and double click on an xls file, it would open in Excel 2003.
Now that I have installed Office 2007, an xls file is ALWAYS opened with
Excel 2007. This is not desirable.
Is there any way I can get the 'old' behavior back?

Thanks,

--

AG
Email: discussATadhdataDOTcom