Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Add-on Development.

hello,
I Wrote a custom function on excel. My function is return an array. and its
runs OK. My problem is #N/A. Firstly. I wrote an my function command excel
function bar and after I select an area on worksheet and press CTRL + SHIFT +
ENTER.

if my selected range is bigger then function return value ( array - XLOPER -
size). I saw #N/A. how can i remove this. Anyone knows something about that ?