Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Excel Add-on Development.

One disadvantage of array formulas is it is not possible to edit a "part of
an array".
If you have only just entered a "too big array" and got those #N/A, why not
press Undo and start again. Just a thought.

Regards,
Peter T

"asim senyuva" <asim wrote in message
hello,
I Wrote a custom function on excel. My function is return an array. and

its
runs OK. My problem is #N/A. Firstly. I wrote an my function command excel
function bar and after I select an area on worksheet and press CTRL +

SHIFT +
ENTER.

if my selected range is bigger then function return value ( array -

XLOPER -
size). I saw #N/A. how can i remove this. Anyone knows something about

that ?