Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel future development

I am a bit lost:
Where can I find information about future development of Excel.

I want to understand upcoming changes and product development of of Excel
but I can not find any information on any Microsoft.com website.
Where can I find product announcement from Microsoft ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MS tend to keep their planned changes close to the chest, and generally
don't release info until they are ready to go into beta test. Who would have
know they were planning 1M+ rows for Excel 2007?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"BSkulason" wrote in message
I am a bit lost:
Where can I find information about future development of Excel.

I want to understand upcoming changes and product development of of Excel
but I can not find any information on any Microsoft.com website.
Where can I find product announcement from Microsoft ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You, every trade journal, and their competitors would like to know this.
For obvious reasons they are not going to release it any earlier than they
have to. If anyone here knew they would be under NDA (a non-disclosure
agreement) not to say a word.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire