Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Excel future development

Hi,

You, every trade journal, and their competitors would like to know this.
For obvious reasons they are not going to release it any earlier than they
have to. If anyone here knew they would be under NDA (a non-disclosure
agreement) not to say a word.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"BSkulason" wrote:

I am a bit lost:
Where can I find information about future development of Excel.

I want to understand upcoming changes and product development of of Excel
but I can not find any information on any Microsoft.com website.
Where can I find product announcement from Microsoft ?