Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ES ES is offline

Default Problem with macro in Excel 2007

I have encountered twice the same problem with the same macro in Excel Office
2007.

My macro is making use of a user_form to enter variables. If I have
attended to other work(not pc related) while using the excel macro after a
while the macro (or the whole application) cannot find the user form anymore.
Excel crashes and wants to recover. This takes ages and you have to use end
task to stop the whole application. This is quite a nuisance, which did not
happen with Excel 2003 version.