Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ES ES is offline

Default Problem with macro in Excel 2007

I have encountered twice the same problem with the same macro in Excel Office
2007.

My macro is making use of a €śuser_form€ť to enter variables. If I have
attended to other work(not pc related) while using the excel macro after a
while the macro (or the whole application) cannot find the user form anymore.
Excel crashes and wants to recover. This takes ages and you have to use €śend
task€ť to stop the whole application. This is quite a nuisance, which did not
happen with Excel 2003 version.