Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you trigger an "On Click" event programatically

I have a spreadsheet - which is locked - in which I need to click a button to
trigger a process.

However I wish to add this to a scheduler, so that this is triggered
automatically.

I can use the following to identify and select the shape
====================
Sub Shape_Names()
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim shp As Shape

Set wks = ActiveSheet

For Each shp In wks.Shapes
debug.print shp.Name
shp.select
Next shp

End Sub

but this does not trigger the on click event.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Rob