Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I have "Shift-Click" or "Ctrl-Click" Code on Form List?

Hi,
I have a form with 4 lists.

I want to be able to run one routine if a person left-clicks on an item in
list 1,
or run another routine if the either Shift/Ctrl/Right click on the item. I
just need one alternate clicking routine and don't really care what it is
(but don't want double-click). Right now the boxes are all single-select may
want the option to have it multi-select in the future.

Essentially I want to have one type of click reset all the other list boxes
and if I use the special-click, it acts like a drill-down feature
narrowing/shrinking the lists in all the other boxes.

Thanks,
MikeZz