Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default How do you trigger an "On Click" event programatically

When you say "locked" are you implying that this code is in a 3rd party
workbook ?

What kind of button is it you're trying to click ?
- shape with "onaction" macro
- forms button
- control toolbox button
?

Tim

"Rob Wills" wrote in message

"Christian Treffler" wrote:

- Put the whole code which runs in the 'Btn_Click' subroutine
in a seperate subroutine. Call this subroutine from the
'Btn_Click' subroutine.
- You can call this subroutine now from every other subroutine instead
of triggering a click event on the button.

HTH,
Christian

Apologies - I didn't make it clear.
The spreadsheet is locked - hence I can't get to the code which is
assigned
to the commandbutton...

I was hoping to select the object and then use sendkeys or something
similar
- but I haven't managed to figure it out yet....

Cheers
Rob