Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Textbox accross worksheets - wont work!

I've got info in cells in a workbook that has multiple worksheet.
I've created a macro that has mulitpage, and accesses and has to change
values in different sheets at different times. In most of the objects you can
just specify Worksheets2.Activate if you want sheet 2, but all the text boxes
reference to the cells in one sheet, so when the user uses the user form to
input a value - the right cell gets changed, but on the wrong sheet!

Anyone know how to specify the sheet number?
Would be greatly appreciated - this has sucked my time..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use commands like

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("a1").value =
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B2").value

so you can change any value in any worksheet and read from any value in a
work sheet, or combine both - is that any help?