Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Macro Textbox accross worksheets - wont work!

If you mean setting the ControlSource property try Sheet2!a2 or Sheet3!b4, etc.

"EnquiringMind" wrote:

I've got info in cells in a workbook that has multiple worksheet.
I've created a macro that has mulitpage, and accesses and has to change
values in different sheets at different times. In most of the objects you can
just specify Worksheets2.Activate if you want sheet 2, but all the text boxes
reference to the cells in one sheet, so when the user uses the user form to
input a value - the right cell gets changed, but on the wrong sheet!

Anyone know how to specify the sheet number?
Would be greatly appreciated - this has sucked my time..