Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TreeView - How to add + and -

Hi !
The standard treeview control 6.0 doesn't include + and - image when you
click on nodes. Is there standard microsoft image I can use for the + and - ?
It will be simpler than find and store the image in the worksheet using an
image control ?
Thank you!
Alex
--
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check the Style on yoru tree view. Some include the +/- and some don't...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

Treeview Scuba Rob Excel Programming 0 July 31st 07 01:50 AM
TreeView Help Tony Excel Programming 0 September 21st 05 05:39 PM
Treeview Patrick Choi[_2_] Excel Programming 1 September 6th 04 08:29 AM
How to Treeview in VBA kvenku[_9_] Excel Programming 1 May 27th 04 01:03 PM
Treeview Max Scott Excel Programming 2 October 3rd 03 02:00 PM