Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Treeview

I need to setup a treeview of data and don't know how to get started. I will
have data in columns:
level 1 level 2 level 3 level 4 description
01 450 780 4250 description 1 goes here
01 450 785 0100 next description
02 100 010 0125 another description
so as to look something like this:

+01
+450
780 4250 description 1 goes here
785 0100 next description
+02 100 010 0125 another description

I've been trying to adapt the code from here
http://proofficedev.com/blog/2007/03...icrosoft-excel

But can not for hte life of me figure out how to get the child of child of
child to work, much less do all this without making each cell into an
equation. I must be having a major brain cramp today!

Any advise?

TreeView Help Tony Excel Programming 0 September 21st 05 05:39 PM
Treeview Patrick Choi[_2_] Excel Programming 1 September 6th 04 08:29 AM
How to Treeview in VBA kvenku[_9_] Excel Programming 1 May 27th 04 01:03 PM
TreeView marijan glavac[_2_] Excel Programming 2 April 30th 04 07:28 AM
Treeview Max Scott Excel Programming 2 October 3rd 03 02:00 PM