Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default InputBox

Hi, All

I have a macro which starts with InputBox. My Macro will only run
correctly without an error if and only if the user has typed the right
number of letters or numbers into the inputbox. PROBLEM IS........
even though I put Note on the inputbox saying "Check your digits, if
it is more than 10digits it will make an error" they still manage to
screw things up. sigh..

How do I lock the inputbox in such way that unless input is 'n' number
of digits exactly, it wouldn't even run the macro.

Do i use 'if' ?

orksheets("RU").Range("A1") = Application.InputBox("Type Cost Centre
Number, i.e.

Inputbox Ewing25 Excel Programming 7 May 2nd 08 03:16 PM
Need InputBox Help Dan Brimley Excel Programming 0 May 24th 07 11:48 PM
inputbox help kckar[_9_] Excel Programming 0 April 20th 06 07:24 AM
Inputbox and Application.InputBox Maria[_7_] Excel Programming 1 September 20th 04 11:36 AM
inputbox Lawson Excel Programming 2 October 7th 03 08:58 PM