Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inputbox

How do i get an input box to only come up once when the sheet is open?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right click sheet tabview codeleft window worksheetright window
activateput code there

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ewing25" wrote in message
How do i get an input box to only come up once when the sheet is open?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Don Guillett" wrote in message

Right click sheet tabview codeleft window worksheetright window
activateput code there

It might be a little easier for new people to follow if you said "left/right
dropdown" instead of "window". I'm an experienced programmer and it took me
a few seconds to figure out what you were saying....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks! it worked but i found a different way id like to do it. I posted a
question called Simple Autofilter.