Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to group data in pivot charts

Hi,

I have a pivot chart in excel that is linked to an access database. I would
like the chart to have two series - current month sales and year to date -
but my sales data only has a month column and a year column. Is there any way
to have the year to date series refer only to January in January but then
refer to January, February and March when my March figures come out? I think
that I can somehow do this with a macro but I'm sure how.

Thanks!
Michael