Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spreadsheet Component not setting focus

Hello there!
I have 5 spreadsheet components on a userform each getting info for editing
from various worksheets.
My problem is that I cannot get focus when starting the userform.

My code: spreadsheet1.worksheets(1).range("A1").Select

I would like to just start typing when the userform starts. If I only had 1
spreadsheet component on the form then it works fine. If I change the code
to spreadsheet5...... then the first spreadsheet is still the active one.
Is there a way around this... I think I have tried everything and it's
driving me nuts! I've played witht tabindex, tabstops... with no luck. In my
program I enter this userform from different locations of the workbook...
each directing which spreadsheet component and cell to start at.... I hate
having to click on the cell before I can type.

All HELP will be very appriciated!

Thanks Craig