Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Craig[_4_] Craig[_4_] is offline

Default Spreadsheet Component not setting focus

SetFocus isn't a property used with the Spreadsheet Components!
Craig

"Corey ...." wrote in message
spreadsheet1.worksheets(1).range("A1").SetFocus ?
"Craig" wrote in message
Hello there!
I have 5 spreadsheet components on a userform each getting info for
editing from various worksheets.
My problem is that I cannot get focus when starting the userform.

My code: spreadsheet1.worksheets(1).range("A1").Select

I would like to just start typing when the userform starts. If I only had
1 spreadsheet component on the form then it works fine. If I change the
code to spreadsheet5...... then the first spreadsheet is still the active
one.
Is there a way around this... I think I have tried everything and it's
driving me nuts! I've played witht tabindex, tabstops... with no luck. In
my program I enter this userform from different locations of the
workbook... each directing which spreadsheet component and cell to start
at.... I hate having to click on the cell before I can type.

All HELP will be very appriciated!

Thanks Craig