Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy UserForm to new Workbook

I am using Ron DeBruin's code to tear off sheets and append a specific sheet
to each sheet that is torn off. I wanted to mail these tiny Workbooks to
several people, but they need a certain macro in the original workbook to
fill out some UserForms and email the sheets back to me. When I create the
tear off sheets, the none of the macros follow the copied/saved sheets and
none of the UserForms follow the tear off sheets either. I guess I can use
Private Subs and those will be copied several times to the new Workbooks,
right. There are six UserForms, all named UserForm1-UserForm6. Is there a
way to force those UserForms to be copied to each new Workbook that is
created?

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

Copy UserForm Trader Excel Programming 4 January 29th 07 02:21 AM
Is there an easy Copy/Paste of a Userform ? (Entire Userform Including tx & cbx's) Corey Excel Programming 2 January 9th 07 01:01 PM
loop through a column on a workbook copying data on each row to another workbook, then copy data back to the original workbook burl_rfc Excel Programming 1 April 1st 06 08:48 PM
Copy a userform to a different workbook with VBA kuhni Excel Programming 5 August 18th 05 02:48 PM
Copy a range of cells in an unopened workbook and paste it to the current workbook topstar Excel Programming 3 June 24th 04 12:50 PM