Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Copy UserForm to new Workbook

Hi Ryan

Maybe it is a good idea to create a workbook with the userforms and all your code(template)
With code we can open this workbook each time and copy a sheet in it and save/mail it

Need to know what code you use now so I can make a example

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ryguy7272" wrote in message ...
I am using Ron DeBruin's code to tear off sheets and append a specific sheet
to each sheet that is torn off. I wanted to mail these tiny Workbooks to
several people, but they need a certain macro in the original workbook to
fill out some UserForms and email the sheets back to me. When I create the
tear off sheets, the none of the macros follow the copied/saved sheets and
none of the UserForms follow the tear off sheets either. I guess I can use
Private Subs and those will be copied several times to the new Workbooks,
right. There are six UserForms, all named UserForm1-UserForm6. Is there a
way to force those UserForms to be copied to each new Workbook that is
created?

Regards,
Ryan--

--