Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default Copy UserForm to new Workbook

The simplest option would be to create a template containing the six
userforms and any code and sheet structure formatting you require, open a
new workbook based on the template and copy in data from the main workbook.
Repeat as required.

Nigel

"ryguy7272" wrote in message
I am using Ron DeBruin's code to tear off sheets and append a specific
sheet
to each sheet that is torn off. I wanted to mail these tiny Workbooks to
several people, but they need a certain macro in the original workbook to
fill out some UserForms and email the sheets back to me. When I create
the
tear off sheets, the none of the macros follow the copied/saved sheets and
none of the UserForms follow the tear off sheets either. I guess I can
use
Private Subs and those will be copied several times to the new Workbooks,
right. There are six UserForms, all named UserForm1-UserForm6. Is there
way to force those UserForms to be copied to each new Workbook that is
created?

Regards,
Ryan--

--