Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default microsoft.public.excel.programming (PAGE PROBLEM)

Dear Sir,

I am facing a big problem when I am opening the
microsoft.public.excel.programming page.

the things which should be come to the Right hand side it is showing
in the left hand side, whenever I open this page and when I open any
post, it is appearing on my message. and I am unable to read any
message properly.

the things are....

1. Discussions,
2. Abut this page
3. Active Older Topics
4. Related Groups

all the above things are related to this group. but it should be
appear on the Right hand side, how to fix this problem so I able to
read easily all messages.

pls help me

Shahzad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try either of these URL's:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

or

http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../topics?lnk=sg
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007i

" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am facing a big problem when I am opening the
microsoft.public.excel.programming page.

the things which should be come to the Right hand side it is showing
in the left hand side, whenever I open this page and when I open any
post, it is appearing on my message. and I am unable to read any
message properly.

the things are....

1. Discussions,
2. Abut this page
3. Active Older Topics
4. Related Groups

all the above things are related to this group. but it should be
appear on the Right hand side, how to fix this problem so I able to
read easily all messages.

pls help me

Shahzad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On May 29, 12:42*pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Try either of these URL's:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?dg=micro...

or

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rogramming/top...
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007i

" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am facing a big problem when I am opening the
microsoft.public.excel.programming *page.

the things which should be come to the Right hand side it is showing
in the left hand side, whenever I open this page and when I open any
post, it is appearing on my message. and I am unable to read any
message properly.

the things are....

1. *Discussions,
2. *Abut this page
3. *Active Older Topics
4. *Related Groups

all the above things are related to this group. but it should be
appear on the Right hand side, how to fix this problem so I able to
read easily all messages.

pls help me

Shahzad- Hide quoted text -

Hi

Thank you I got the solution today after long time.

Regards.

Shahzad