Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] shahzad4u_ksa@yahoo.com is offline

Default microsoft.public.excel.programming (PAGE PROBLEM)

On May 29, 12:42*pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Try either of these URL's:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?dg=micro...

or

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rogramming/top...
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007i

" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am facing a big problem when I am opening the
microsoft.public.excel.programming *page.

the things which should be come to the Right hand side it is showing
in the left hand side, whenever I open this page and when I open any
post, it is appearing on my message. and I am unable to read any
message properly.

the things are....

1. *Discussions,
2. *Abut this page
3. *Active Older Topics
4. *Related Groups

all the above things are related to this group. but it should be
appear on the Right hand side, how to fix this problem so I able to
read easily all messages.

pls help me

Shahzad- Hide quoted text -

Hi

Thank you I got the solution today after long time.

Regards.

Shahzad