Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting

The following is an excerpt from the acknowledgments in my forthcoming
book, Just Plain Data Analysis [the companion web page is he
http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/

"To prepare the tables and charts in this book, I acquired near
mastery of the 2003 Microsoft Excel charting software and considerable
experience with the 2007 version. Excel is much more powerful than a
counter sorter, but the frustrations are the same. My masters in my
quest to earn a black belt in Excel charting were the regular
contributors to the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup: Rob
Bovey, Debra Dalgleish, Shane Devenshire, Bernard V Liengme, Tushar
Mehta, Jon Peltier, Andy Pope, and John Walkenbach. Over and over
again they found solutions to what, for me, were the most unsolvable
charting problems. Their replies to my inquiries—and those of
thousands of novice and experienced charters—were often simple,
direct, and quick, and always courteous."

Thank you all...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Gary -

You're welcome.

You've been busy. I'll have to check out the link you've posted.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions

[...]