Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display a Line w/ Caption instead of Frame w/ Caption

I currently have frames in a userform to separate different types of controls
to make it easier to read for the user. The problem is they kinda take up
too much space. Is there a way I can draw a line to separate the controls
instead of a box like a lot of dialog boxes in excel?

Thanks
Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way...

Add a label to your userform. Set its BackColor to black. For a vertical
line, set the label's width to 1 (or 2, for a thicker line). For a horizontal
line, set its height to 1 or 2. Drag it into position and lengthen or shorten
it as desired.

Hope this helps,

Hutch