Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default reference frame caption associated with a checkbox

Hi,

I have several frames. Each frame has 1 to 3 checkboxes. I've setup the
checkbox names so that I can loop through them using a variable (i.e.
chkChoice1, chkChoice2, chkChoice3...chkChoice20) regardless of which frame
they are in. As I am looping through the checkboxes, I am writing a row for
each checked box. However, all the information is not located in the
checkboxes. In order to finish writing the row, I need the frame caption.
How can I reference the frame caption that is associated with the checkbox as
I looped through the checkboxes?

Thanks.