Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Which references will I need to reinstall on a new machine?

I've determined that I use (or have used) the following references in Excel
2003

Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5 Library
DSO OLE Document Properties Reader 2.1
Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
Microsoft Office Web Components Wizards
Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library
Microsoft PowerPoint 11.0 Object Library
Ref Edit Control
Microsoft Shell Controls And Automation
OLE Automation
Visual Basic For Applications
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3
Microsoft Word 11.0 Object Library

I will be migrating to Excel 2007 shortly and may be getting a new machine
at that time. Which of these references will I need to install on the new
machine. Are any of these references included with 2007 that weren't in 2003?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Barb, I am not quite sure what you are after, since most software calls
its own reference libraries, but maybe this site will give you some more
information.

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages... ibraries.html