Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically Update Excel Graphs

Hi,

My question has two parts to it

Part 1
I have two worksheets: A and B.

- Worksheet B contains all my data.
- Worksheet A contains only data for the current week. e.g Week 20 and
has a column showing a % change from week 19 to Week 20.
- Worksheet A also has graphs for each data set in worksheet B to show
a trend in sales.

My Question: How can I set the graphs in Worksheet A to automatically
update for only 8 weeks at a time (e.g I have 20 weeks worth of data
but want the graphs to only display a trend for weeks 12-20).

Part 2
How can I create a drop-down list in Worksheet A, which, when
selected, produces a list of numbers 1 - 20 (for each week). When any
of the weeks is selected, I would like Worksheet A to display data for
the selected week and also the percentage change for the selected week
to the previous week (and then of course, update the graphs as well).

Nadia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On May 22, 11:53*am, wrote:
[...]

hi nadia, can u send me excel file.so i can work on that ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Akhtar,

Thanks, I have emailed you a file :)

Nadia