Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically update graphs and equations

Hi again,

I know the code to update graphs and equations automatically when new
data is added using variable ranges, but I'm now trying to find a way
to avoid all of that typing so that these variable ranges will be
automatically created after data is entered and then when columns are
selected for a graph or equation, these variables will be automatically
implemented to avoid all of the typing and risk of human error. Any
thoughts or ideas of where I can get help on this?

Thanks in advance!