Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Formating

Now can I make a cell one color if the cell has no value.

I know how to make it a color if it have a value 0 through 9 but if nothing
then I need to show the cell still needs input by changing the cell color.

Thnak you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, I'm a little confused... since you are asking about Conditional
Formatting you might look at this link. Essentially you test for a blank
cell using the IsBlank function in Conditional Formatting
http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...nd_Zeroes.html

However, since you are in the VBA group maybe you are looking for a VBA
solution. So...
If ActiveCell.Value = "" Then
ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 37
End If