Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #N/A Conditional Formating

Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Say we have a vlookup() in D1 which is returning #N/A

Select D1 and:

Format Conditional formating... Formula Is =ISERROR(D1)
and then pick the white font
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200849

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote:

Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Gary

Works Perfectly

But What When we have many #N/A in my Sheet

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote:

Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, I Know Sir

Please Accept my Apologies if I Break the Rules.

But Bob Sometimes we will not get the answer from a particular site, So
thats Why a person like me POST the Questions in Many Sites

Sorry Again

Hardeep kanwar

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You have a response at your post in MrExcel.

--
HTH

Bob

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote in message
Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you must post to multiple sites then cross-post rather than multi-post so
responders know what groups you have posted to.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You have a response at your post in MrExcel.

--
HTH

Bob

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote in message
Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Nobody against crossposting, if the answer you get is not what you want,
have you informed and described to the people who have try providing you the
solution?

It is manner / netiquette to provide a link to the earlier post in another
forum and state the reason for cross posting but do not cross post in more
than 2 forums.
And if you get the solution, go back and provide a link to the solution

--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You have a response at your post in MrExcel.

--
HTH

Bob

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote in message
Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So wasting other people's time isn't an issue with you? If too many people
operate the way you do, responders will stop posting because they get no
feedback. If you want to run the risk of losing responders, continue doing
what you're doing.

Regards,
Fred.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You have a response at your post in MrExcel.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Hardeep kanwar" wrote in
message
Hello to all

I Enter My Vlookup Formula it give me #N/A Which is Right There is no
Problem with VLOOKUP Formula

Now i want to give Condition If there is any #N/A then i want a White
Font
color Not Patten

I Try but could not get Success

Thanks in Advance

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Francis" <xlsmate(AT)gmail(DOT)com wrote in message
Hi

Nobody against crossposting, if the answer you get is not what you want,
have you informed and described to the people who have try providing you
the
solution?

I am against it! I see no reason at all to post to many sites at the same
time. If they fail to get a resolution at one, then it is more appropriate
to try another explaining why it is being done, and giving a link to the

If the poster tells me they are cross-posting then I can ignore them at my
leisure, but if they don't, time is wasted. Either I or Gary's Student
wasted are time with this guy.