Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Conditional formating

I have a spreadsheet with multipe dates I want to have dates less than
01/11/2007 in the cell to turn into R with Red background and for
dates more than 01/11/2007 to turn into X with Green background and
all blank cells to be blank. I can do some of it with 2007excel
however I can not get the blank cells to remain blank and how can this
be done in excel 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

see response to your other posting

--