Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tempus

Default Conditional Formating

Let me start by saying that I have also posted this on MR Excels forum,
and recieved no replies. so... here goes.

I am trying to conditionally format a Donut/Speedometer chart. ( I saw
it on peltiertech.com) howver I need the actual Donut part to change
colos, based on the value input for the needle. Green for A positive
and Red for a negative. any ideas?

Tempus

--
Tempus
Tempus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34381

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You would need to have 2 values for each segment. The depending on the
result of the condition the 1st set of each pair would be zero or the
appropriate value whilst the 2nd pair would be the reverse.

If this doesn't answer your question maybe you could explain a bit more
about how the dial should change colour seeing as the dial has 3 colours.

Cheers
Andy

Tempus wrote:
Let me start by saying that I have also posted this on MR Excels forum,
and recieved no replies. so... here goes.

I am trying to conditionally format a Donut/Speedometer chart. ( I saw
it on peltiertech.com) howver I need the actual Donut part to change
colos, based on the value input for the needle. Green for A positive
and Red for a negative. any ideas?

Tempus

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel