Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dragging form

When I drag a form over my screen it remains visible at the place wher it
left. So, if I drag the form 5 times, I see 5 forms on my screen. How can I
avoid that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Henk" wrote:

When I drag a form over my screen it remains visible at the place wher it
left. So, if I drag the form 5 times, I see 5 forms on my screen. How can I
avoid that?

Try shut down your system and restart- first solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sinecodap,

tHenks for your suggestion, but it is happening for several weeks already
and as far as I can remember, I did shut down and restarted my system many
times. Did not help.

"sinecodap" wrote:

"Henk" wrote:

When I drag a form over my screen it remains visible at the place wher it
left. So, if I drag the form 5 times, I see 5 forms on my screen. How can I
avoid that?

Try shut down your system and restart- first solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Henk" wrote in message
When I drag a form over my screen it remains visible at the place wher it
left. So, if I drag the form 5 times, I see 5 forms on my screen. How can
avoid that?

Hi Henk,

This is usually the result of having set Application.ScreenUpdating =
False at some point before showing your form. Make sure to set
Application.ScreenUpdating = True just before you show your form and the
problem should go away.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

Dragging Art Excel Worksheet Functions 3 January 3rd 07 03:51 PM
Dragging VLOOKUP SamuelT Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 June 13th 06 04:28 PM
About this dragging... Tcs Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 14th 06 09:02 PM
dragging Caryn B Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 July 1st 05 04:36 PM
Dragging Across Yasmeen Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 February 15th 05 01:39 PM