Yasmeen

Default Dragging Across

I am trying to drag information across a row but skip a column inbetween.

for example my data is in columns A1,B1,C1,D1, E1 and i want to be able to
put my cursor on a random cell in row 1 and have it bring back cell A1, then
a blank cell, then cell B1, then another blank cell, then C1 and a blank, and
so on. Everytime I do it, I get A1, then blank then C1, then blank, then
E1...and i cant figure it out!!

-Yasmeen

Yasmeen

Bob, thanks for replying. This formula gave me a blank cell but wen I went
to drag next to it, the info in column "C" came up when i'm looking for info
in column "B"

my spreadsheet looks like this:
(Column) A B C D E
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW ORANGE
I want it to look like this: RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW ORANGE
i'm currently getting: RED GREEN ORANGE

Am I using your formula incorrectly?