Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Text Boxes without Greying them out?

I'd normally just use a label but my friend has already made the controls
how he likes so I don't think he's looking to change it.

FWIW, a label can be made to look pretty much like a textbox.

Regards,
Peter T

"NateBuckley" wrote in message
Hello, I've been asked by a friend if it's possible to disable a users
ability to edit a text box but still be able to view it without making it
grey'd out and the font bleak and hard to read.

I'd normally just use a label but my friend has already made the controls
how he likes so I don't think he's looking to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.