Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What's the API call to kill the KB buffer?

I don't want keystrokes typed in advance of my UserForm appearing to
remain alive and execute.

Anyone know the API call (which I assume this requires) to flush the
keyboard buffer?

Thanks much.

***
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check out this link...

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/archive.../t-254206.html
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

" wrote:

I don't want keystrokes typed in advance of my UserForm appearing to
remain alive and execute.

Anyone know the API call (which I assume this requires) to flush the
keyboard buffer?

Thanks much.

***

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming