-   -   What's the API call to kill the KB buffer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/410692-whats-api-call-kill-kb-buffer.html)

[email protected]

What's the API call to kill the KB buffer?

I don't want keystrokes typed in advance of my UserForm appearing to
remain alive and execute.

Anyone know the API call (which I assume this requires) to flush the
keyboard buffer?

Thanks much.

***

Jim Thomlinson

What's the API call to kill the KB buffer?

Check out this link...

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/archive.../t-254206.html
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

" wrote:

I don't want keystrokes typed in advance of my UserForm appearing to
remain alive and execute.

Anyone know the API call (which I assume this requires) to flush the
keyboard buffer?

Thanks much.

***

[email protected]

What's the API call to kill the KB buffer?

Jim:

Thanks much. Will do.

***