Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bulleting and Numbering in a Cell

Hi all,

Please tell me, how can I put bullet and number in a Cell of MS Excel.

Regards
DB Limbu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use hard returns within the cells (ALT-ENTER), and at the beginning of each
internal line, start with a period.

The increase the font size of each period.

Finally format the cell with wrap
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007h

" wrote:

Hi all,

Please tell me, how can I put bullet and number in a Cell of MS Excel.

Regards
DB Limbu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Generally you don't put a number and a bullet together but choose what you need
from below.

Alt + 0149 space 1 space "text" Alt + Enter

Alt + 0149 space 2 space "text" Alt + Enter

Keep this up until you're tired or have enough lines in a cell.

The Alt + 0149 is a bullet

Don't forget to set the cell to Wrap Text

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP