Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you turn off automatic bulleting in PP 2007?

Why does PP 2007 activate features I don't want like automatic bullets, then
I can't find where to turn it off?

If you want to know why people get frustrated and annoyed with your
products, this is one of the reasons why. Automatic bulleting should be "opt
on", not, "opt off".

PP 2003 at least gave me an underline option to turn it off. PP 2007 just
opens a useless formatting box.

Why, oh why, do you make things so difficult?