Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default get access data using ADO from an password protected mdb

I am currently using this connection string

Public Const ConnectionString As String = _
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Documents and
Settings\desktop\test.mdb;Persist Security Info=False"

Now that I have added a password to my access database - how should I change
the string to include the password.

Many thanks,
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or put it in the connection Open arguments:

Dim oADOConn As ADODB.Connection

Set oADOConn = New ADODB.Connection
oADOConn.Open ConnectionString, MyDbUsername, MyDbPassword

RBS