Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default get access data using ADO from an password protected mdb

Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Documents and
Settings\desktop\test.mdb;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=MyDbPassword;

"Dan" wrote:

I am currently using this connection string

Public Const ConnectionString As String = _
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Documents and
Settings\desktop\test.mdb;Persist Security Info=False"

Now that I have added a password to my access database - how should I change
the string to include the password.

Many thanks,
Dan