Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 Chart Plot #N/A Data labels

OK - I'm using the =na() trick to keep missing values from plotting a
zero value. Now, the only issue I can’t resolve is the data labels.
Excel is labeling the missing (empty) points with "#N/A"

This is not the behavior I desire. I'd like Excel to "not label"
those (missing) points associated with =na()

Any ideas??

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What chart type? The NA() trick is for line and XY charts. Bar and Column
charts require "" instead.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP