-   -   Excel 2007 Chart Plot #N/A Data labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/409538-excel-2007-chart-plot-n-data-labels.html)

Dave[_55_]

Excel 2007 Chart Plot #N/A Data labels

OK - I'm using the =na() trick to keep missing values from plotting a
zero value. Now, the only issue I can’t resolve is the data labels.
Excel is labeling the missing (empty) points with "#N/A"

This is not the behavior I desire. I'd like Excel to "not label"
those (missing) points associated with =na()

Any ideas??

Thanks

Jon Peltier

Excel 2007 Chart Plot #N/A Data labels

What chart type? The NA() trick is for line and XY charts. Bar and Column
charts require "" instead.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP